- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Corporate Finance: Principles and Practice Paperback – 5 Feb 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Were you looking for the book with access to MyFinanceLab? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyFinanceLab. Buy Corporate Finance: Principles and Practice with MyFinanceLab (9780273762874) if you need access to the MyLab as well, and save money with this brilliant resource.
Corporate Finance: Principles and Practice really does do what it says on the tin. Key principles and mathematical techniques using in finance are clearly explained step–by-step and later put into practice through the use of many vignettes taking a closer look at real well-known companies.
- Provides a student-friendly approach to the key topics in corporate finance
- Introduces appropriate tools and techniques for the financial manager
- Vignettes featuring well-known companies to illustrate topics
- Worked examples to consolidate learning points
- Wide range of question material, both for practice and group discussion
For educator access, contact your Pearson Account Manager. To find out who your Account Manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
Denzil Watson and Antony Head are Principal Lecturers in Sheffield Business School at Sheffield Hallam University. They have extensive experience of teaching corporate finance, managerial finance and strategic financial management in a wide range of courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and professional level.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
there are various charter focus different finance topic
and a lot definition and exercise at the end of each charter
Most Recent Customer Reviews
had to change my plan as it didn't deliver on the day which was promised!Published 22 months ago by azadeh
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Financial
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Budgeting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Budgeting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > MBA