Customer reviews

on 23 January 2001
The book gives a fairly solid (if dour) introduction to corporate finance but is very sparse on solutions to example questions and deals with the beta measurement inthe most tortuous manner that it took an experienced hand to get us all out of the mess the book had created.
on 12 August 2000
The best review of the uses and abuses of corporate cash I've read (and I've read a few!). Exceptionally clear delivery and centred soley around the UK company. Everything presented in a concise and easily-readable format. Their account of the Efficient Market Hypothesis was without peer. Superb!
on 16 March 2001
This is an excellent book. I have been using it for my Masters in Business Studies. The chapters are well defined and instructive.
Each topic is clearly dealt with - the summaries at the end are great for cramming. I now know what the EMH is (I think!).
Well Done lads!