- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; European ed edition (1 Mar. 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0256203997
- ISBN-13: 978-0256203998
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 4.2 x 24.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,285,530 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Corporate Finance (European) Paperback – 1 Mar 1998
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Publisher
Contains concept questions to test comprehension
Comprehensive illustrative examples from Europe
Simplified pathway for non-specialists which brings out key concepts
About the Author
Stephen A. Ross è Franco Modigliani Professor of Finance and Economics presso la Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Randolph W. Westerfield è Dean Emeritus della Marshall School of Business nella University of Southern California, dove è Charles B. Thornton Professor of Finance.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Budgeting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Budgeting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > International Finance