Corporate Finance For Dummies Paperback – 14 Dec 2012
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Score your highest in corporate finance? Easy.
The math, formulas, and problems associated with corporate finance can be daunting to the uninitiated. With easy–to–understand explanations and examples, Corporate Finance For Dummies introduces you to the practices of determining an operating budget, calculating future cash flow, and analyzing scenarios in a friendly, unintimidating way.
- Corporate Finance 101 get a plain–English intro to corporate finance, the role it plays, and the people and organizations that utilize it
- That pile of numbers make sense of reading financial statements with easy–to–understand explanations of what simple metrics are and why they′re used
- The price tags of business find out how to evaluate capital assets, stocks, bonds, and derivatives all the major assets you want to know how to value
- Risky business discover the 4–1–1 of risk and more cutting–edge topics in corporate finance, like futures and options
- Manage assets and capital learn how to evaluate corporate financial performance, forecast future financial performance, and assess the performance of other corporations for potential mergers and acquisitions
Open the book and find:
- The difference between finance and accounting
- How to raise money selling equity or debt
- Plain–English explanations of corporate finance jargon
- Metrics analysis to make financial statements useful
- The scoop on debt analytics
- Your best bond bets
- How to measure values of derivatives
- Ways to identify costs of capital
- Things you need to know to understand international finance
- Make sense of difficult concepts
- Supplement your course work and boost your confidence
- Score your highest in a corporate finance course
About the Author
Michael Taillard, PhD, MBA, owns and operates OPII Schools, an award–winning national private school and tutoring company designed as a philanthropic experiment in macroeconomic cash flows as a form of urban renewal.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?