- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Corner toilet with hood, hamster, 14 × 8 × 11/11 cm [Colours May Vary]
|Price:||£4.69 (£3.91 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Colours May Vary - one picked at random
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Easy care corner toilet made of plastic. Ideal for every hamster cage. The corner toilet makes the cleaning easier, it is hygienic and it saves litter. Size 11 x 11 x 8cm Corner toilet with roof & scoop for hamster cages
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I RECOMEND THIS FOR SYRIAN HAMSTERS!!!
Highly recommend this product!! :-)
However, from looking at the reviews & seeing the pictures, I figured the green plastic top would clip into the grey bottom. When looking at the product, I can see there are grips to clip them in place, however the green plastic is too big to clip inside the grey plastic, therefore they aren't secure.
My hamsters aren't very strong, so it's not too important, but moving it in and out of the cage, I have to ensure I pick it up by the bottom otherwise it falls apart.
Would have preferred the product to clip into place for ease of use.
For the sake of a few pounds, I'm not going to bother returning, but I've since been pointed in the direction of a roofless potty that I will buy as a replacement.
If you find the corner they go to the toilet you can easily put this little house there. My gerbils love going on the metal platforms which are a pain to clean so this has helped me a bit.
It is easy to clean just use some small pet wipes or the pet disinfectant spray. It is also easy to assemble just click the two pieces together.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really liked this product! I can understand what people mean with the plastic being cheap but once the lid is on, its a really nice product! Read morePublished 15 days ago by Brooke P
As described by previous buyer's, the product does have a few bits of plastic sticking outwards, which can easily be removed (I used a regular stanley knife). Read morePublished 18 days ago by Tasha
Not sure my hamsters understand it's a toilet but it's a cosy place for themPublished 20 days ago by Heather M Joy
Ok, top cover quite tricky to put on. Hence broken after 2 cleansPublished 21 days ago by Tilly's mum
Never believed the hamster would use it, but he does for all pees! The little shovel is pointless though.Published 1 month ago by N. Everitt
The lid can be a bit fiddly to get on, but it did stay on once I managed to slot it into place correctly. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Beverley Davidson