Customer reviews

Trixie Corner Toilet with Roof, 14 x 8 x 11 cm

on 11 May 2017
My Syrian is rather finicky and was taking to weeing outside of her cage which was definitely not ideal. In an attempt to stop that I bought one of these litter trays along with Superpet Critter Litter (which is fab) and I'm very glad to say it worked! My Syrian took to it instantly and uses this 100% of the time.
It's not built to last though, the plastic is easily broken (mine has managed to even crack it in two places!) and I imagine if your hamster is extra chewy it wouldn't last that long. However, it is definitely worth it and I'll happily buy another when the current becomes too chewed!
on 17 April 2017
My Syrian Hamster uses this toilet and it does the job well, unfortunately the front of the lid is very flimsy and broke after the 2nd time of removing it from the base to clean, it now has tape holding it in place
on 14 July 2017
The lid was very weak that I dropped it once and the clip to hold it in place snapped off. My hamster is still potty training in it though but she has a habit now of going in and standing up to push the lid off.
on 24 May 2017
I know it's cheap but it's made even cheaper than that. The bottom doesn't fit the top and the scoop is 100% useless unless you're scooping rabbit poop out of sand.
on 11 October 2017
it broke straight away, but I could still grip it closed. Now the opening is bigger which is fine, she still uses it , the scooper is ace
on 20 March 2017
These can very easily snap when put together or taken apart to clean. But for the price they are ok. They do the job but only last couple of months at a time!
on 26 August 2017
We ended up using this as a sand bath for our dwarf and he seems to like it. Little tricky to take the lid off but fine.
on 13 March 2017
very well designed little addition to our hammy house
on 12 August 2015
Rubbish! The top just slides off whenever my hamster climbs into it and he doesn't even use it! Maybe if it was a bit bigger he would.
on 27 November 2015
I bought this for my hamster. He seems excited going inside having a look around. I hope he uses his new toilet.