on 18 June 2017
One of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard. I went along with my girlfriend to her concert in Birmingham in 2016. I don't think I had heard her before, and I have been hooked since. She was SO NICE in person, such an engaging performed, and had loads of chat with the audience, and was so nice and supportive to her band. I got this album as a gift for family, and obviously they loved it!
VINE VOICEon 30 June 2013
I really cannot fault this whole album. Although it is getting on a bit now, the songs are as fresh and appealing, or as soulful and haunting, as they ever were. 'Like a star' remains one of my favourite songs of all time, and 'Put your records on' must be an anthem for the young women of today. It has never been bettered by Ms Rae, and that is not a criticism.
One to last a lifetime.
on 14 March 2014
Really enjoying the second disc - I've had the first for a long while & love it so thought it time to see what the extras are like in the special edition. The extra CD has a different feel to it & includes a few covers, though Corinne gives them all her own feel & there's not a filler track on it. It's the CD of choice in the evenings at home right now & for good reason. Lovely!
on 27 January 2018
Fabulous, soulful cd from this beautiful singer.
on 29 April 2018
Lost my copy so ordered another. Very good and fast seller Service
on 14 February 2018
She's a wow!
on 18 November 2017
great as always
on 2 August 2015
Heard few songs on TV/radio, which prompted buying the album. Disappointed as it sounds like two of the songs have been reworked again and again to make up the album. All sound very similar.
on 29 December 2016
Lovely to listen too whilst drinking a glass of wine. Good service.
on 27 March 2017
Really good CD and a good price too, delivered very quickly