on 7 November 2001
After falling out with the original version of disc burner and not liking the long wait with Toast 4 we finally splashed out on Toast Titanium - and haven't looked back! From the friendly appearance and ease of use to the reliability this is a joy to use. Drag and drop, a wide range of options presented as nice pictures - how much more mac-like do you want? And when you want to burn the CD you can do other stuff while it burns in the background, even with a slow, tired USB burner. If you haven't got it, why not?! Now to try it under OS X !!!!!!!
on 28 December 2002
I'm a true osx fan, the CD burning software, like most thinks mac is amazing in design, but basic.
Toast is a great utility which enables you to burn CD whilst multi-tasking, the software uses it's own burn proof system. I have not had any failed disks, It's worth it if you make any disk copies, but otherwise I would stick to osx's own software.
on 27 March 2004
This is a good platform for nearly everything. I am running OSX 10.2.8,
The one thiung is it says disc burning not supported, After looking I downloaded an upgrade, 5.2.1 and disc burning is still not supported
So I may need to purchase V6 which is made to support OSX and it may convert it to disc burning supported and make the 'c' key on my keycoard function.