Size: 200cm|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£2.69+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 April 2016
I bought a pair of these to lace up my Cat Boots.
The boots have six pairs of eyelet holes, and these (140mm) laces are a perfect fit - just the right amount left over to tie the bow - see photo.
They are strong, smooth, and well finished - no problems.
review image
on 23 July 2015
I used to think shoe laces were pretty much all the same.

I was wrong.

These are excellent. They stay tied much better than any laces I've ever had in the past (either the originals in shoes or replacements for broken laces). They also seem really durable and even though I've had them ages they're not showing any signs of wear (neither getting thin or cracked/frayed ends). I've actually since moved these to a new pair of shoes, they're so much better than the ones the new shoes came with, so it seemed a shame to leave them in the old worn-out shoes.
on 29 December 2014
I bought these for work because mine just keep breaking, and so far these are up to the task big time. I feel like I could spend all day, every day kicking arse and still have laces that are in as good a condition as when I left the house.
on 12 June 2017
Good colour, and good strong laces. Just the job.
on 28 May 2017
Very good product would buy again
on 29 March 2017
Great product and service
on 7 April 2017
thanks again
on 16 February 2016
Very pleased good
on 21 June 2017
Brilliant find for boot laces etc, they look extremely strong, various colour to suit your preference & very reasonable prices.
on 30 April 2017