- Also check our best rated Iron reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Corby 7700 Satin Chrome Finish Trouser Press
- 15, 30 and 45 minute timer setting
- LED countdown display
- Free-standing or wall-mounted
- Coin tray and jacket hanger
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Corby 7700. Engineered to smooth trousers back into shape and refresh a smart crease. With thermostatic temperature control, self adjusting section for turn-ups and knee wrinkle stretcher to remove back of knee wrinkles. Features an LED countdown display and is available in a range of colour options with hard-wearing finishes.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It requires very careful positioning of the trousers in the press. As in, you've gotta line up the leg seams *exactly* or else you get wrinkles.
2) You have to pull the trousers in exactly the right way as you close the unit, or you get wrinkles.
If you are hoping to get a dry-cleaners quality press from this, forget it. Though it can set a decent crease if you leave them in for 2 cycles.
This device could use some innovation. It seems the manufacturers are just keen on milking the original design, classic British industry rent-seeking. Such a shame. The design needs further investment. Some mechanism to aid the proper positioning and flattening of the trousers would be ideal and not too much to ask.
I understand there's a lot of nostalgia around this device, and it's a quaint little thing. But compared to other modern devices and ease of use, this thing is absolutely pants.
Most recent customer reviews