Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Heat Insulated Double Walled 12 OZ Copper Stainless Steel Multipurpose Bowls for Cereal, Rice, Noodles, Ice Cream, Salad, Cooked Food, 4 Pieces per Pack, Handmade Hammered Style Serving Bowl, 5 Inch
- PERFECT FOR HOT AND COLD FOOD - This heavy duty, double deck metal individual serving bowl is handmade with a double-wall design that enhances your dining experience and works great in keeping rice, soups, and noodles hot without scalding and keeps ice cream cold without condensation so it doesn't slip from your hands! Serve fresh and healthy meals every time!
- CONVENIENT SIZES - The bowl has 350 ML capacity and is 13 CM in width, and 6.1 CM in height, and 330 gram in weight. The bowl is just the right size for salads, ice cream and individual desserts, or even pasta, soup, cereal or mixing bowl. You can also use it for food prepping. It work well for a variety of uses.
- DURABLE & EXPERTLY CRAFTED - This prep bowl is made of premium quality food grade BPA free stainless steel, pure copper and are corrosion resistant. Designed for multi use, are ideal for entertaining inside or outside the home. Also great to use for salad, cereal, oatmeal, appetizers, chips, dips, nuts, and other snacks. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- CREATE A UNIQUE TABLE SETTING - This copper bowl have a hammered look embossed into the pure copper which creates a unique looking bowl that can compliment any room or table piece! The bowl feature decorative handles on either side that makes them easy to carry to the table and to place in front of guests. Classic hammered design is gorgeous while presenting food at family dinner, festival and restaurant.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE - The thoughtful stack able design of this bowl set makes these reusable bowl ideal food prep container. Optimal as a fruit bowl, snack bowl, serving bowl, dinnerware or as small mixing bowl. Refrigerator safe, freezer safe but do not put in dishwasher. Pure copper utensils tarnish or darken naturally over a period of time. Use lemon juice or tamarind to rub the utensils. Leave it for few minutes and wash with water.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Serving Bowl Karahi Indian Food Serveware Set Of 2
Handmade 34 OZ Hammered Style Copper Stainless Steel Serving Bowl with Spoon for Ice Cream, Soup, Noodles, Salad, Cereal, Set of 2 Bowls and 2 Spoons, Heat Insulated Double Walled Bowls, 7.1 Inch
Copper Stainless Steel 12 OZ Serving Bowl Karahi for Ice Cream, Noodles, Salad, Cereal, Rice, Pasta, Fruit, Dessert, Handmade Hammered Style Heat Insulated Double Walled Multipurpose Bowl, 5 Inch
|Shipping||£1.99||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PARIJAT HANDICRAFT||LONDON STORE||SKAVIJ||SKAVIJ|
|Country Produced In||India||India||India||India|
|Item Dimensions||13.21 x 13.21 x 5.08 cm||—||18.03 x 18.03 x 7.11 cm||13.21 x 13.21 x 5.08 cm|
|Item Weight||1.12 kg||299 grams||1.12 kg||280 grams|
|Size||1 Piece per Pack||—||1 Bowl and 1 Serving Spoon||1 Piece per Pack|
This Serving bowl is round, deep pan used for serving daals (lentils), kheer (rice pudding) chicken curry, and other dishes. The dishes feature decorative handles on either side that makes them easy to carry to the table and to place in front of guests. It is made of high quality stainless steel with an outer layer of copper, making it resistant to heat and corrosion.
This serving bowls is traditional tableware to serve Indian dishes, both dry kind like the biryanis fried vegetables or meat, as well as curry items like chicken curry or daal. Copper layer will keep the curry warm on the dining table. Double layer of metals with air cushion minimizes heat radiation. With this copper serving utensil, you will be able to give your guests the most authentic feel of traditional Indian dining. The hammering by hand on the copper metal makes it look beautiful. Use this serving bowl along with other copper tableware items to get an authentic Indian dining experience. This copper serving bowl can also be used as small mixing, ice cream, dessert, fruit, soup, noodle, salad, rice or sauce bowl
Copper Serving Bowl should be hand washed with mild soap and a soft sponge or wash cloth, drying it immediately. You should not use steel wool or scouring pads as they may damage or scratch the surface. You should also avoid harsh detergent or dishwashers as these may accelerate the oxidation process of the outer copper lining and reduce the life span of the dish.
Over time, the outer copper layer will naturally darken and develop what is called a "patina". To remove the patina, you can rub the outside with a vinegar-salt solution.