VINE VOICEon 18 July 2012
This came quickly and, I have to say has had a definite effect on an arthritic/stiff shoulder. The pain has been greatly reduced-but,then again' it may be the weather. Looks good though, and in spite of my wife's derision, I believe it has begun to work-so there!!!
'
on 19 November 2014
Sadly the copper coating vanished within about four days of use! I never wear my magnetic bangles in the shower, so can't be accused of washing it off through misuse in this manner.
Shame, because otherwise this is a nice, lightweight bangle, which you'd hardly notice you were wearing.
on 13 December 2012
It's quite unobtrusive but I noticed no improvement in my aching shoulder. I noticed that if I was active I had less problems.Now I do 25 press ups every morning and my shoulder is much better.
on 11 June 2013
Swiftly delivered on time, came in good condition and fits me well. Only thing is its not shiny like silver because its silver impression. Over all very good
on 17 May 2013
bought as a present for my son, who is a joiner and is complaining of tennis elbow, time will tell if he notices any difference
on 4 March 2013
Bought this bracelet for my husband. Its good quality and arrived in great condition, all the way to the Netherlands.
on 26 December 2012
the silver coloured bracelet is my advised metal colour and the magnetic copper seems to help arthritis in my joints
on 4 September 2014
It took the pain away from my wrist so it either works or is a placebo....nevertheless...it stopped the pain!