- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.50 UK delivery
+ £2.70 UK delivery
Copper Henne Natural Henna Hair Colouring Dye Powder
- Henne Colour
- TRIPLE and TWIN Packs available in our Amazon Store at great Discounts!!!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A henna hair colouring powder that is made with a blend of natural henna, neutral henna and small amounts of black henna. The powder is a product you mix up yourself where as the creams we also offer are a pre-mixed solution in a ready to apply bottle. Henna is an oriental shrub known since ancient times for its benefits. It fortifies, gives body to the hair and protects it from harsh weather conditions. Henna is nature's safe means to colour and condition hair, recommended for women who want to free themselves from chemical dyes and bleaches. Used alone or combined with other plants, Henna deepens and highlights the natural hair colour, and improves the general hair health. Unlike chemical hair colourings that penetrate each strand of hair in depth, Henna deposits a film of colour on the hair surface to offer protection as well as body. Because of Henna's surface-tinting property, the final shade will depend on the original colour of the hair. This tone-on-tone effect thoroughly covers troublesome first white hairs.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Some use tips: use rubber gloves! Mix this up with boiling water and a teaspoon of vinegar to help the colour grip. Use on dry hair, with some form of barrier cream on your hairline and ears. For a redder finish wrap your hair in clingfilm and keep warm. I then leave it on for 3 hours or so, and wash off with lots of conditioner to help the grains slide off my hair.
Easy to use but a little messy but the results are definitely worth it. It is a totally natural product
and even though I have very sensitive skin I did not have any problems or adverse reactions.
a couple of things i'd like to know before appying but couldn't find in the net:
1. don't worry if the henna looks green in a container and greenish brown on your hair. once wased out you will get a nice bronze colour
2. the brighter (more orange) you want your hair the longer you need to keep henna on. i was holding it for almost 2 hrs and got pretty orange colour which i was really looking forward to.
3. if your hair has been diyed before - do not worry, nothing bad will happen. some articles say it turns green etc. well mine did not. the only trouble is - you will get a different color at your roots which is particularly visible if your roots are darker.
some general tips:
1. do not use metal container for mixing henna with water. only use glass or ceramic ones. metal can create chemical reaction which may alter pigment and result can be unexpected.
2. always use gloves even if these are not provided in the set.
3. add a cople drops of essential oils (i added argan oil) - makes it easier to apply & smells better
4. when the henna is rinsed off use a bit of conditioner to untanle hair and take hidden crumbles of henna off.
However, I already have auburn hair and used this to brighten it up, definitely worked, though it needs at least an hour to get proper results.
Also, if you have long hair or very thick hair, get somebody to help you apply it. I have very long hair and I ended up with a graduated colour down the length of my hair as the dye took so long to put on and it wasn't on the ends as long as it was on the roots.
All in all a good product and I will almost certainly be using it again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked well and my head didn't itch after use like with chemical colourants.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Lovely colour and very gentle with hair with no ammonia or nasty chemicals. The only downside is that it's messy and you have to leave it for a really long time for it to develop a... Read morePublished 10 months ago by luoli79
Followed the instructions to the letter. As a person of colour with curly/kinky black/dark brown hair, I didn't expect to get actual copper colouring. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Lucy B
Great product. I'd used the same brand in a different colour before (for dark blonds, I think - I'm dark blond/light brown myself) but it didn't really do much. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Toby