Coping With Multiple Sclerosis: A Comprehensive Guide to the Symptoms and Treatments Paperback – 5 May 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Clear and sensitive advice." (The Guardian)
"Required reading for persons with MS, their carers and physicians alike." (International Federation of MS Societies Review)
Completely revised and updated, this is the essential guide to living with the symptoms and understanding the treatments for multiple sclerosisSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very useful and informative. As developments (especially in drugs) take place daily some points need to be updated, it s normalPublished 21 months ago by george
A very good book to read, it help all the people around someone with MS not just that person, thanks.Published on 1 Nov. 2013 by iian22
I have yet to read all of this book. However so far so good. I've found it, clear, informative & realistic.Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by Knikiki
I have only recently been diagnosed as having Relapsing and Remitting MS.
I am finding this book to be a great help, from simply learning about what I face, to how I feel, and... Read more
Better than some books I have looked at. Some good sections on dealing with relationships and telling people which would be helpful to newly diagnosed. Read morePublished on 19 July 2010 by Aunty Em
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Physical Impairments
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology