- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Vermilion; Rev Ed edition (5 May 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091902460
- ISBN-13: 978-0091902469
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.3 x 21.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 148,111 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Coping With Multiple Sclerosis: A Comprehensive Guide to the Symptoms and Treatments Paperback – 5 May 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Clear and sensitive advice." (The Guardian)
"Required reading for persons with MS, their carers and physicians alike." (International Federation of MS Societies Review)
Completely revised and updated, this is the essential guide to living with the symptoms and understanding the treatments for multiple sclerosisSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Practical ideas such as organising time and activities to reserve energy etc.
Like any books on MS there are helpful bits and scary bits.