- Audio Download
- Listening Length: 5 hours and 52 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Gildan Media, LLC
- Audible.co.uk Release Date: 12 Feb. 2010
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0038A8WP4
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Coping with the Emotional Impact of Cancer: How to Become an Active Patient Audiobook – Unabridged
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am now giving this to someone who just discovered he/she has cancer and though he/sheis a fine strong character with much to be proud of in life, the diagnosis has this person giving up. I believe this book, read to him/her, may just be the best possible idea I have for saving him/her from giving up on life, as cancer is unpredictable, as we all know.
I couldn't recommend this book more highly, written with warmth and strength and reverence for one's own ability to transform no matter what our prognoses in life.
Pepper A. Black
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Stress
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Oncology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Stress Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z