- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
CoolBoard Balance Board - The only true full 3D / 360 Balance & Exercise Training Board – Medium with Easy Start Balance Disc & Standard Speed 6 inch Pro Ball. Beginner to Expert - Perfect for Balance & Exercise. Wobble Board, Rocker Board, Balance Trainer, Core Strength, Ski, Snowboard, Surf, Wakeboard, Kiteboard, SUP, Physiotherapy, Injury Prevention, Injury Rehabilitation, ADHD, Sports Exercise Trainer
|Sale:||£187.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£52.00 (22%)|
- Repeatedly & independently recommended the world's best balance board
- Suitable for all ages and abilities Anyone can start on our Easy Start Balance Disc Progress onto the Ball
- The only balance boards to have true 3D / 360 movement Unique & patented Simply the best for balance & exercises
- Fun & effective trainer for core strength; joint strength and balance For board sports; all sports; physiotherapy; and life
- Includes: Standard Speed 6 inch Pro Ball, Easy Start Balance Disc, Medium board (recommended for any shoe size, but over a UK7 the Large is recommended) & A3 Exercise Wall Chart. See our other listings for other options.
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Recommended by the Times, The Independent, Gadget Show, Wavelength Surf Mag, Ski and Snowboard Magazine, I'm Pregnant, Zest, Running Fitness, Sunday Times, Barefoot Runner...
Forget balancing in one direction on a roller, and get onto our multi-directional ball.
CoolBoard is the complete package for Balance - Fitness - Physiotherapy - Sports Performance - Boardsports - Fun.
Developed as a balance trainer for surfers, CoolBoard is perfect for all board sports - surf, ski, snowboard, kitesurf, windsurf, wakeboard, waterski.
By balancing on the ball the board floats freely giving full heel to toe balance as well as the standard foot to foot balance.
Start easily - this package comes with our Easy Start Balance Disc - making CoolBoard similar to a wobble board, before progressing onto the ball. Ideal for an easy introduction to balance training and rehabilitation.
The unique movement means you'll feel many more muscles firing up with every move you make, which is fantastic for:
• Balance, strength and control
• Core strength and stability
• Joint strength by strengthening the rarely worked muscles, tendons and ligaments that support your joints.
• General strength and tone of your body
So CoolBoard use will increase performance and enjoyment while reducing chances of injury.
• CoolBoard Medium - 2016 Model - for any shoe size, but UK7 and above may prefer the Large
• Standard Speed 6 inch Pro Ball
• Easy Start Balance Disc
• 7 Step Exercise Workout Wall Chart
See our other listing for other options.
More workouts available to keep your training fresh.
CoolBoards are hand crafted in Bristol, UK from eco-friendly materials - a joy to own for many years.
For more info see our website or call us on +44117 949 8338
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a knee injury in January, followed by recovery physio and a general advice to keep strengthening knee muscles if I want to ski without pain on next season. As I'm not a gym bunny, I bought the stability balance disk from Amazon, but in my case, I found it neither entertaining nor challenging. Then, guys from Chel-Ski introduced me to the Board, which was WOW, and I ordered it the very next day.
The order was prompty shipped, however was misplaced by a courier, which caused a delay in delivery. I liaised with the customer support and Rob was on the top level - he investigated with courier and shipped a replacement in the meantime. In follow up, Nic Smith, the owner, followed up with me and emailed me a whole library of workouts (free of charge!) as a sign of good will for my patience.
So after one month here is my conclusion - if you take yourself and your recovery seriously - don't be put off by the price, go and buy CoolBoard now. I'm probably the most abnormal user of the Board as currently I use it on top of the balance disk while doing literary everything around the flat - doing dishes (dishwasher unemployed), ironing, cooking, hair drying, watching movies, taking conference calls - the list is endless. I'm pretty comfortable on it now, and any extra activity while on the Board makes it challenging fun. I spend from 30 min to 3 hours daily for less than a month and I've improved significantly - I climb steps and run without any pain, I walked 19 miles (on a pretty flat terrain though) over the weekend with no problem at all, which is a FANTASTIC speed of improvement in my condition according to my physiotherapist. In addition, core, back and other muscles get its workout as well - I feel it, specifically my back has improved.
I try the board over the ball now and again (in a safe environment), however, this is level 80 for me now - I've emailed Nic who reverted to me with step-by-step guidance on how to make transition from a disc to a ball. This is my next challenge. Also, I still need to master balancing with a closed eyes, which is very challenging.
All in all - thank to Nic & CoolBoard my recovery is full of fun and challenge and I'm looking forward to the next skiing season, which I'm sure I'll hit in a much better shape than ever.