- Paperback: 32 pages
- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Publisher: National Geographic Society; Reprint edition (11 Oct. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792254899
- ISBN-13: 978-0792254898
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 0.3 x 27.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 957,486 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Cool Drink of Water Paperback – 11 Oct 2007
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Barbara Kerley lives in northern California. She is the author of the 2005 Sibert Honor Book Walt Whitman: Words for America, as well as The Dinosaurs of Waterhouse Hawkins.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The pictures show the importance of water at all different angles.
I would highly recommend it!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing up & Facts of Life
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Science
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference