on 6 April 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
on 3 August 2017
Great service and value for money and a grand kids really pleased.
on 20 August 2014
I bought this for my daughter as she had seen it on TV. As it only comes with 15 laminating pouches I bought an extra 50 from e-bay for £5. My daughter (who is 6) was delighted to get it, but soon discovered that the sliding mechanism does not really work and it was much easier to just peel back the lamination by hand. She loved making the cards and managed to make all 65 of them in about 48h! making all sorts of invitations to dinner and then place cards for dinner and tickets to shows she and her friends were putting on.

I would highly recommend making this type of cards with crafty girls, but don't waste £14 buying this plastic carry case. Do go to e-bay and buy 150 refills with card and stickers for £14 instead and make them by hand.
on 16 October 2014
Arrived quickly. Hasn't been used yet since its for Christmas, but looks good im sure my daughter will love it.
on 9 November 2012
My daughter has this at the top of her Christmas list. After refusing some awful things on the list (mainly due to TV adverts promoting a pile of rubbish and I had to show her the reality with Youtube reviews), I relented on this one. The idea is actually really good, they make little laminated cards that they can give to their friends, use as sleepover invitations, birthday invites, secret clubs, and I am sure she will come up with lots of other ideas.

However, it is basically a pink plastic box, with a few unexciting sticker sheets, two stamps (where the sticker on top is peeling before I even opened it) and a stamp pad and a small amount of self laminating pouches and inserts and a couple of pens. I think its to expensive for a bit of plastic and you don't actually need the "machine" to seal the self laminating pouches. So although I am not impressed, I am giving it 3 stars overall as I do know my daughter will love it.

As there are only a few pouches they will last all of 20 minutes on Christmas day so I needed to get some refills, but I think the official refill packs are extortionate for whats inside them. So I would recommend buying the pouches yourself from a stationers and cutting inserts from various patterned card, buying your own stickers etc.... or look on eBay, there are a few people who have done the job for you already at a fraction of the price of the refills.
on 27 December 2013
My daughter has been wanting this for ages and with Christmas coming I decided to buy it. It has kept her quiet and she really loves designing the little cards. She is 7 years old and once she was shown how to laminate the cards she picked it up straight away. I think she enjoys the independence of doing it all herself. She loves to give out the little cards she has made. My only fault with this is that you don't get many cards and laminating papers so I will probably end up buying more from Amazon.
on 26 September 2014
This was ALL my 5 year old was asking for for her birthday and I have to say it didn't disappoint! The only issue that I have with it is that my daughter wants to play with it all day every day so the 20 pouches you get aren't really enough for her but for any other child it would be enough to last a week or two possibly longer...I've already bought more and she's had it 3 days... Fab quality though and they actually work as I was a bit skeptical they wouldn't stick but really pleasantly surprised!
on 15 December 2012
This Cool Cardz Design Studio is just great and at a tenner you can't go wrong. Great for the creative girls in your family that enjoy getting stuck into the mechanics of 'making'. Sure if it came in other colours the boys would enjoy it too.
on 17 January 2013
Not very inspiring. Much over priced, The box/machine is poorly made in plastic and is not needed. Much better value can be had at a craft, hobby, card making shop buying your own materials. Much of the contents is cheap padding to make the kit look more like the stickers mainly wasted Christmas afternoon. I regret the purchase and will not waste more money on refills but go to our craft shop!
on 15 March 2013
this was bought as a christmas present and my niece uses it with her friends they keep sending each other invitations