- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Cooking Up History: Chefs of the Past Paperback – 30 Jun 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Historian and heritage expert Emma Kay has worked as a museum professional for twenty years, for institutions including the National Maritime Museum, the British Museum, and the University of Bath. Educated to PhD level, she has been an avid collector of kitchenalia for many years, and runs the website www.museumofkitchenalia.com.
She is the author of three books, Dining with the Georgians, (endorsed by Anthony Worral Thompson and Simon Jenkins, executive pastry chef at the Marcus Wareing restaurants), Dining with the Victorians and the upcoming Vintage Kitchenalia, all with Amberley Publishing.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|