on 14 March 2007
Wonderful - pictures for every dish, of the finished product and along the way. Each of the recipe I've tried has turned out simply gorgeous, and I'm not a good cook! There's a nutrition section at the beginning, but I just focus on the recipes, which are more varied then other vegan cookbooks, it's just a pity there aren't hundreds more of them!
on 1 January 2006
This is great - when I received it as a gift I didn't expect much as it looks a bit cheap and generic - but after trying it I was surprised to find some excellent recipes - the chocolate muffins are divine, and the rice with avocado salsa is now a staple dish of mine. Very good value!
on 21 September 2011
My son is vegan so I thought I would move from being vegetarian to this way of cooking and eating. I was delighted by the differences between the two and find it has awakened my joy of cooking. The recipies are so tasty as well as nutritious so would highly recommend it to anyone.