Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£12.99|
Save £4.96 (38%)
Cook Wrap Sell: A guide to starting and running a successful food business from your kitchen (Country Living) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Firstly, it is very small (much smaller than I anticipated). It is also widely spaced and in a large font so the actual amount of information inside is extremely limited. With it sitting on the desk in front of me now, in between the large stick drawings of muffins and bits of leaf I would estimate this is no more than five or six pages of A4 text if it was laid out in a more concise manner and minus all the irrelevant web addresses (but I will come onto those in a bit).
The actual information provided is EXTREMELY BASIC. I am actually angry that I have even paid for a book of this nonsense to be sent out to me. Here are a couple of examples;
- Staff section recommends approaching ACTING SCHOOLS as potential employees
- Food allergies section advises you to ring 999 if someone stops breathing following eating your food.
- If you can't drive but need to deliver things, you will need a driving licence according to one section.
- Checklist to attend a farmer's market includes that you will need to have petrol in your car and your tyres pumped up.
The list goes on - the entire book is over simplified and patronising. If you can't remember to fill your car with petrol before attending a market then should you really be in business?
Equally irritating is that at the end of each and every section there is a large list of web links, normally to completely irrelevant places (for example Good Housekeeping Magazine and HMRC (twice)). A two second google search would bring up more information than this, and google is FREE.Read more ›
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Law for Small Businesses
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Starting a Business
- Books > Food & Drink
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink