Customer reviews

on 29 June 2015
Lovely book, great recipes but this seems to be the American version. None of the measurements are in mls and grams as they are with the other books. Mostly they are in ounces and fl oz with a few in American cups and some of the ingredients are the American version too. I have American friends to help me translate and there is a conversion chart at the back but I don't know how you make sure order the UK version.
on 29 May 2014
Love this book, it's got great tips and information that have really helped me think more about food I cook and I really need the help. The only bad thing is that some of the recipes are a bit pretentious and I would never cook them, far to expensiveand rich for humble little me! However I just substitute these foods with ones I do buy and apply the same principles. I think that's the Bertinets point tho!
on 1 May 2013
Great book and great recipes. Have never been able to make bread but with this book have made so much that we cannot eat it all. Thoroughly recommend