Coodio® ShockProof 33-33.8 cm (13-13.3 inch) Ultrabook Laptop Notebook Pattern Sleeve Bag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Macbook Pro Retina 13, Chromebook 13 - Lake Blue
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Outer canvas fabric of the case is printed with beautiful patterns that enable you to carry your netbook / laptop / notebook computer in a uniquely sleek style
- Top-loading Superior "Coodio" Zippered on the sleeve glides smoothly and allows convenient access to your laptop computer.
- Internal fluffy fleece fabric lining can protect your devices from impact, suddenly drop, scratch, dust, oil and etc
- Fit most 13.3 inch laptop ultrabooks including Macbook Air, Macbook Pro retina, Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, Lenovo Yoga Tablet2 Pro, Asus Transformer Book T200TA Tablet, Toshiba Chromebook 13.3, Acer Aspire S3, Asus Zenbook UX31, Lenovo IdeaPad U300s, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Toshiba Satellite Z830, SONY SVT13128CCS and etc.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Coodio® ShockProof 33-33.8 cm (13-13.3 inch) Ultrabook Laptop Notebook Pattern Sleeve Bag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Macbook Pro Retina 13, Chromebook 13
Accessory ONLY, Laptop is not included.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Now sharing the way i use my macbook pro while im on the road is as follows:
I have 3 layers of protection:
- The 1st layer is a Hard Shell (transparent hopefully you may see in my pictures) that is always on preventing scratches etc.
- The 2nd layer is the Coodio Sleeve.
- The 3rd Layer is my shoulder bag to transport.
I find this setup ideal for me as so far has been protecting my investment from possible damages.
Now in terms of the Coodio Sleeve:
- It is made of a really nice neoprene material and fits perfectly on the MBP 13" . It has even a side that locks the laptop so even if we accidentally have the bag open and reverse it the laptop will hold and wont fall.
- Inside the Sleeve i usually take one usb drive and the small pouch that comes included besides a mini display port to VGA that i use to show some presentations at the school that i teach.
- The small pouch is made of the same material and can be used for the charger but i use it to transport a 2,5" external SSD
Finally i place everything inside my bag and im ready to roll :)
Hope that the pictures helps to illustrate my usage of this great sleeve
On my opinion was totally worth it
Firstly its perfect for my 13 inch macbook pro, fits perfectly and best of all the laptop goes into the grooves unlike other ones out there which means that the zip does not rub with the outside body of the laptop...after seeing many covers i was abit skeptic but i have to admit, this is the best buy ever, regardless of a laptop inside the case there is still ample space to put stuff in the outer pocket, a mouse, a few cables, leads etc, usbs, does become chunky but the padding is well protected.
Overall a definately buy product, i bought the tan version and the color looks amazing.
I was worried about the fit, as I have a hard cover/shell on my Mac (which adds a little to the dimensions), but there are no problems. The Mac fits perfectly, and it needed no effort to get it in/out the bag.
If you have a MacbookPro with retina display, do not worry and buy this with confidence. It's small enough for the Mac to fit snuggly in, but large enough so you don't need to force squeeze it in, it's just slides in with no effort required, and feels like it's designed to fit this particular type of laptop.
The charger fits perfectly in the little pouch (bulky plug included) with no problems.
The side pocket of the large bag is just perfect to fit 2 things: the USB superdrive and the little pouch containing the charger. There's enough space in this side pocket for these 2 accessories to go perfectly side by side, which is great as this side pocket doesn't feel bulky at all.
The zips feel strong enough, I don't anticipate problems with them, but time will tell.
Overall, very impressed with the product, I ordered the tan and it looks great and fits the Mac laptop, the charger and the USB drive perfectly without looking or feeling bulky. Perfect and good value for money, I will highly recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It has a 'velvet' texture from the outside.
The little 'bag'/ pouch isn't big enough to fit the charger so you have to disassemble and squeese the charger.
Inside not as soft as it looks in the pictures. Sturdy design and nice pattern.Published 1 month ago by Will Jackson
Very poor product. Dye came off on my fingers and stained the white plastic of the laptop permanently.Published 1 month ago by Tommy Two-sheds
Love it, still looks brand new even 2.5 years later so really can't complain! fits my 2009 Macbook Pro 13.3'' perfectly, with the charger fitting nicely in the extra little case!Published 1 month ago by ItsJustLewis