Convoy Peewit: Blitzkrieg from the Air and Sea 8 August 1940 Paperback – 30 Apr 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Excellent research across uncharted ground about a little known aspect of the Battle of Britain. --Winston Ramsey --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Andy Saunders has been involved with historic aviation for over thirty years and is well known in the aircraft preservation and restoration field. His specialist area of interest is in the air war over Europe, 1939-1945. One of the co-founders of Tangmere aviation museum, and its first curator, Andy is also respected as a serious researcher and author and is a prolific contributor to the aviation press. He is passionate about flying and history, regularly traveling in search of historic aircraft and artefacts. He also acts as adviser or consultant to film and television companies and currently lives in East Sussex. He is now the editor ofBritain at War magazine.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I can only agree with the earlier reviews. Just to add, my grandfather, Frederick W Spencer was master of Empire Crusader so this made poignant reading adding to the family stories... Read morePublished on 30 July 2014 by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Wars, Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation