Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers Paperback – 14 Nov 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Khalid Saleh is co-founder of Invesp, an ecommerce optimization company. He has more than 12 years of experience in ecommerce architecture, design and implementation, and is an in-demand speaker at industry events such as Emetrics, SMX, Conversion conference, DMA, PubCon and ACCM. Khalid is also the chief architect behind the first conversion optimization intelligence platform.
Ayat Shukairy is co-founder of Invesp, and focuses on website usability and online persuasion. She is a frequent speaker at industry events such as Search Engine Strategies and Web 2.0. Ayat is regularly quoted in publications including Internet Retailer, Retail wire, and Medill. Ayat is Invesp’s lead conversion architect helping companies such as HowStuffWorks, RHDJapan, and Home Gallery Stores generate an average 65% improvement in conversion rates and online revenue.
Top Customer Reviews
Due to this hard won experience and latter projects the authors have compiled a set of guidelines to make the standard commercial website more amenable to the average purchaser.
I found the writing clear and informative, with real world application to designers and business owners looking to optimize their web presence.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Direct
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems