on 14 April 2017
Converse Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Season Ox Trainers

Absolutely love converse. I normally go for red or blue but this time I decided to break from the norm and instead opted for charcoal. This is obviously a dark grey with a slight hint of green. They go well with blue jeans and grey skinny jeans. They fit perfectly. They were delivered promptly and came in a converse box. Definitely recommend.
on 28 March 2017
i bought these for my wife as she always buys the cheap look a likes, but being a Dr who fan i bought them as she loves Tennant, and they are a great buy and look excellent.
on 31 August 2016
I love my converse baseball boots I do,ideal for those summer months(where as the summer gone?and can we find it?)these are very comfy and feels like you're actually walking on air,and even sponged flooring too,feel so so nice,of course they do need wearing in a fair bit but after that?Hey they fit like a good glove,but gloves don't fit feet,have you seen anyone wearing gloves on their feet?and converse on their hands?well it's a good job you haven't seen me isn't it!!!!
on 13 January 2018
Bought for a present and they are as good as ever.

Lovely contrasting red and white colours and are a consistently good fit. All members of my family of all ages buy Converse All Stars and we are all pleased with them.
They may be a little "starchy" to start with but soon wear into a soft shoe suitable for long walks.
I always find them to be a high quality well made shoe, I have used the washing machine cycle to clean them and they come out as good as new!
I am not sure how many times they are good for doing this too, mainly I just clean up the white rubber bits. I am sure the last pair I had went through the washing machine at least half a dozen times though.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 January 2016
I definitely received genuine Converse despite what some seem to be saying. The classic shapes in popular colours tend never to be discounted anywhere, so these seem to be the best place to get them at the best price. Everything you would expect from this classic shoe and comes in original box.
on 10 November 2015
These are my first pair of Converse, I bought for everyday wear and for the gym. The key selling point to me is that they have a flat sole which is what a shoe should have if you want healthy feet and posture. Plus they look cool!

Sizing wise I actually ended up with 3 pairs a 9, 9.5 and 10 and went with 9.5 which are also a 43 on the label. Now there is a lot of confusion over how UK/US sizes compare to Euro sizes for example a Nike UK 9 they label as 44 and a Nike Euro 43 is labelled as 8.5 where as these are a 9.5. If you do some quick online research you'll find charts differing slightly or even greatly so you can see how confusion can arise. So if you're going off the UK sizes consider them a half size small fit.

How do they feel and wear...? Great comfortable to walk in and great in the gym!

And oh yeah the price! WTF!? This particular colour was £15-£20 cheaper than in retail stores, great price for great shoes.
on 7 July 2017
I love these converse! Ive been wanting a new pair for a while but wasn't sure on getting them at first because some reviews said they looked fake and where too small. So glad I took the chance and bought these bad boys because they fit perfectly and look exactly like my old ones which I paid
a lot more for from a store. They came in a converse box and i'm really pleased with them!
They arrived before the expected delivery date so I was made up, would definitely recommend.
on 10 September 2017
Too large for my son so we sent them back. The good news is these cost a bundle more than the ones we actually bought and they were, when compared alongside, absolutely identical in quality. It shows that it pays to shop around on Amazon. If you think my son ought to know in advance what size feet he has then yes he should. And, if you have a son you will probably sympathise and understand ...
on 30 March 2016
Given the ridiculous price Converse usually sell for since they became a fashionable brand (when I was young, these were the cheap ones nobody wanted except me) I was absolutely shocked that these were so inexpensive. I bought them prepared that I may have bought some old, damaged or counterfeit trainers. But no. They arrived in perfect condition, were clearly genuine and fit my daughter perfectly. An excellent product which will almost certainly be purchased again if available.
on 16 July 2017
Really good quality and not fake. My first pair and I'm really impressed by them. I'm a ten and the ten fit me perfect. Will be getting them again too