on 20 December 2014
I'm a converse girl and when not at work, live in them. I hate padded trainers and shoes with heels so I have several pairs (most, including these purple ones purchased from Amazon).

I've always received compliments on the colour of these and they've been my favourite colour pair. They're not too bright but not boring blue or black and go with all other colours. I personally find the hi tops more comfy and harder wearing than the low tops.

However over the last few years the quality of Converse has really taken a nose dive, while the price has increased dramatically. These purple ones have had a decent amount of wear but now the soles have completely worn through so they've had to be binned. A newer grey pair of low tops only lasted a year before the soles disintegrated. I still have a 8-9 year old pair (cost less than £15) which are still going strong, with no signs of wear on the sole.

I recently purchased some Adidas VL NEOs which are very similar in style to Converse but with much comfier insoles and what appears to be better quality soles. I really don't think Converse are worth their high price tag now the quality is much poorer.
on 7 July 2017
I love these converse! Ive been wanting a new pair for a while but wasn't sure on getting them at first because some reviews said they looked fake and where too small. So glad I took the chance and bought these bad boys because they fit perfectly and look exactly like my old ones which I paid
a lot more for from a store. They came in a converse box and i'm really pleased with them!
They arrived before the expected delivery date so I was made up, would definitely recommend.
on 10 August 2016
Watching Love Island on ITV and seeing all the tanned hunks in their White Cons made me think...Pah, who needs a bod like that, Dad Bod is where it's at, all I need are the shoes.
The rest is history.
on 5 January 2016
I definitely received genuine Converse despite what some seem to be saying. The classic shapes in popular colours tend never to be discounted anywhere, so these seem to be the best place to get them at the best price. Everything you would expect from this classic shoe and comes in original box.
on 30 March 2016
Given the ridiculous price Converse usually sell for since they became a fashionable brand (when I was young, these were the cheap ones nobody wanted except me) I was absolutely shocked that these were so inexpensive. I bought them prepared that I may have bought some old, damaged or counterfeit trainers. But no. They arrived in perfect condition, were clearly genuine and fit my daughter perfectly. An excellent product which will almost certainly be purchased again if available.
on 10 November 2015
These are my first pair of Converse, I bought for everyday wear and for the gym. The key selling point to me is that they have a flat sole which is what a shoe should have if you want healthy feet and posture. Plus they look cool!

Sizing wise I actually ended up with 3 pairs a 9, 9.5 and 10 and went with 9.5 which are also a 43 on the label. Now there is a lot of confusion over how UK/US sizes compare to Euro sizes for example a Nike UK 9 they label as 44 and a Nike Euro 43 is labelled as 8.5 where as these are a 9.5. If you do some quick online research you'll find charts differing slightly or even greatly so you can see how confusion can arise. So if you're going off the UK sizes consider them a half size small fit.

How do they feel and wear...? Great comfortable to walk in and great in the gym!

And oh yeah the price! WTF!? This particular colour was £15-£20 cheaper than in retail stores, great price for great shoes.
on 1 September 2017
They were supposed to be a unisex UK size 6, but when they arrived they were apparently a men's size 6 and a women's size 8, as they were for my daughter they were much too large. I always thought the UK sizing for adult footwear was generic, but obviously not with this brand; so please make sure that when they are advertised this is made very clear for future customers.
on 12 April 2018
Maybe it's just something that has happened since Nike took over, maybe not, but the Con's sizing is now all up in the air. Mine arrived as a UK 14 - 32 cm in length - Con's website says a UK 14 is now 31.2 cm. I normally wear UK 13, which are a size 32 cm in length (unless you buy Asics, which I do to run in, then you need a UK 14 to get 32 cm in length). Long and short? good luck with sizing! But as a review, they are Cons, they are as described, mine fitted, I'm retro and happy :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 July 2017
Really good quality and not fake. My first pair and I'm really impressed by them. I'm a ten and the ten fit me perfect. Will be getting them again too
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 January 2018
I bought this for my son to replace a similar pair that had worn out. It arrived quickly in perfect condition and in a branded Converse box.

They’re made well with good rubberised soles and are comfortable to wear. My son loved his old pair which is why we had to replace it with ‘like for like’ lol. It’ll see him through his many traipses to and from his uni.

We’re both very happy with this purchase 😊
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse