on 15 August 2017
A great pair of chucks at a great price. The sizing is a little on the small side but this is typical with Converse - choose a half size up for a perfectly comfortable fit.

Great looking and well made, I recommend waterproofing them before use with a spray-on protector. Thereafter, a regular clean with detergent and a toothbrush keeps them looking as good as new.
on 4 February 2016
These were bought as a gift off a wish list when they arrived they were of good quality fitted a dream and were nicely finished. They arrived early and were well packed so no crush damage.
on 17 January 2017
I love these! They don't sell half-sizes in the shops so I thought I'd take my chances on shopping for shoes online and I'm glad I did. These are far by the best pair of converse I've come across. They fit perfectly, they arrived sooner than expected date and they don't give me blisters. Will definitely buy again!
on 16 July 2015
I find that other types of trainers make my feet hot and tired, so I switched to Converse Hi Tops a few years ago. Excellent all round shoe, very light weight, and given the sky high cost of some trainers, these are excellent value for money. If only local shoe shops would stock them then I wouldn't have to get them from Amazon!
on 28 November 2017
Can't go wrong here.
Standard low top converse for everyday wear. Cheap and cheerful.
Always struggle between these and puma suede but if you want something slightly lighter and cheaper, I would recommend these over the puma.

martinwu_94@hotmail.co.uk
on 14 July 2017
Love them , wear them all the time and even chuck them in the washing machine...need different colours now !
on 11 August 2017
Never ever had the classic Chuck Taylor All Stars before. Last pair of Converse I bought many years ago in LA and they were great, so tried these. Their ok, not bad for summer wear. Will I get them again? Probably not. Maybe they'll grow on me.
on 5 December 2013
We bought the shoes as a birthday gift for a relative. He had been looking for these shoes locally and could not find the colour and size combination. I am always nervous about ordering shoes on line due to sizing variations but with time against us I ordered anyway, despite the overall price of shoe and delivery was ok, rather than excellent.. They arrived two days later - well within the delivery time mentioned in the confirmation e-mail. We gave him the present on his birthday - they fitted fine and he got the shoes he had been looking for. Everyone seemed happy.
on 7 August 2017
No complaints about my trainers or the service I received to get them. My only complaint is directed at the manufacturer in that these days a pair of Converse won't last me more than 6mths before I get a hole in the sole or the sole comes away from the upper shoe completely. Love'em but they just don't make them like they used to! I'm at a point where I'd genuinely appreciate an Amazon Dash Button so I can re-stock more conveniently.....not that I should have to in the first place.
on 4 April 2016
So on reading reviews I went with the majority and ordered a slightly smaller size. I'm a 6 and I ordered a 5.5.. Too tight!! My recommendation, get the size you usually wear. Unfortunately, no size 6 in stock so i was fully refunded.
Checked on ebay and bought a size 6 for £20 (hardly used). These fit perfect and a bargain.