on 28 March 2017
i bought these for my wife as she always buys the cheap look a likes, but being a Dr who fan i bought them as she loves Tennant, and they are a great buy and look excellent.
on 19 August 2013
My last pair lasted about 3 years through summers. I use them for work where I am on my feet all day. They are comfortable.
on 16 July 2017
Really good quality and not fake. My first pair and I'm really impressed by them. I'm a ten and the ten fit me perfect. Will be getting them again too
on 8 November 2015
so far totally luv'em! I never knew the difference between the black & black/white versions as they both have white soles, (I don't mean the black/black ones with black soles) On the back of the heal they have "Converse ALL-STARS" on 2 lines, if you check out the pic on the add you'll see what I mean, other than that I can't tell any difference but worth the extra 5r for the difference as I've not seen that before. They fit as expected and will do well for indoor wear during the winter nights. I always stick a pair of sports insoles in to make them that bit more comfortable. Thank you + arrived next day I think, defo 5 stars all round!
on 16 May 2017
Great product, what you would expect from converse and fits perfectly, however I would not rate the delivery, as the package has arrived stinking of cigarette smoke! Luckily the shoes have not been too badly effected but I expect the driver had smoked a few in his van. Otherwise I was happy with the service I recieved.
on 3 October 2017
Nice enough shoes (although too expensive for what you get), but the sizing was off. They are very narrow and longer than expected, so felt a little bit like clown shoes! The sizing inside said women's 8, but men's 10. I've never heard of sizing being different before, depending on gender. (I buy a lot of men's trainers as my feet are so big.) Bit odd. Couldn't keep them as the fit was so poor and they weren't worth the expense.
on 22 September 2017
Bought these brand pair for the first time after wearing out my cheap version I've had for over 10 years and which are still wearable in dry weather. Usually a size 5 but ordered the 6 and they fit perfectly with that bit of extra room. Material is a lot stiffer at the back of heel, so will probably need some gel cushions for my hypersensitive and annoying feet! Having said that, they do look great and feel really cushioned under foot. And at a bargain price, I would definitely recommend!!!
on 16 November 2016
These grey coloured converse seem to go well with any trousers. I wear mine with any-coloured jeans and/or Dickie's work trousers.
on 13 August 2015
I love the colour and fit, the only problem I have is one of the eyelets has come apart and keeps falling along the lace, disappointing and not so good after only wearing them twice!
on 17 January 2017
I love these! They don't sell half-sizes in the shops so I thought I'd take my chances on shopping for shoes online and I'm glad I did. These are far by the best pair of converse I've come across. They fit perfectly, they arrived sooner than expected date and they don't give me blisters. Will definitely buy again!