• Customer reviews

on 6 April 2017
As I couldn't find many other reviews about the unisex sizing, I'll write what I found. I am a size 5 UK, women, so I bought the size 5 UK. As these are unisex, once arriving I found that by looking inside the tongue, they are size 5 UK male and size 7 female. This being said, they are slightly big so they're a small 7, but can get away wearing them with thicker socks.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 November 2017
Shoes cool but sneaky to suck
I always order size 4uk or 37eu
On the page it says that 5uk = 37.5eu, I thought I would set up a sock and it will be ok
But this size 5 uk is like 38 or 39eu
I had to return...
on 12 May 2018
After reading the reviews I was a bit confused about which size to order, as several people mentioned them being too big. Mine arrived today (May 2018) and they were the size I expected so to be absolutely clear:
I am a woman based in the UK my normal shoe size is 5 or 38 European size.
I ordered 5/ 37.5. They fitted perfectly.
Very happy with purchase and speed of delivery.
on 19 April 2018
Can never go wrong with Converse. My daughter wears these to work as uniform and is in them all day and she says they are very comfortable. Best price around too.
on 10 April 2018
For godsake don’t order , the size is a lottery and you pay to return ..... don’t do it not worth the pain . My wife wanted them for holiday now I’m going to buy another pair that fit ....... had enough crap like this just closing amazon and go back to shopping
on 25 February 2018
Be aware that these are not a size 5 UK ladies fitting. More like a 7
Didn't realise they are unisex fitting. Didn't know a 5 for a man is different to a ladies 5.
on 10 May 2017
You can't go wrong with Converse for casual, cool and comfortable pumps. There's a huge range to choose from and you can usually pick up a bargain on Amazon.
on 9 June 2018
Excellent as always from converse. Fitted perfectly.
on 7 July 2017
fit as expected, quick delivery, very happy with the product
on 1 February 2018
Good quality, fit perfectly.