2,298

on 20 July 2015
I just got these and as a long time Converse lover I just want to say these are fakes. I've been wearing a genuine converse for years and I can tell the difference. The sole is just overall low quality rubber whereas on the original you get almost carpety like patches on the outside. When I first put them on there was still glue/rubber inside (almost like a string) that my toes ripped. There are a few deffects on the sole as well (as shown in the pictures). I can see many reviews saying these are original and that they came in the original labelling etc, well mine didn't and I don't know if the seller used to sell genuine but that's just my case. They are a pretty good dupe I guess and if you wanna save some money then go ahead. Just know that you won't get the usual very long wear and comfort you'd do with the original.
review image review image review image
22 Comments| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2012
great product, perfect condition and speedy delivery! i usually wear size 7 shoes but bought a size 6 in these and they are a perfect fit! very pleased and would recommend! thank you!
on 8 January 2010
Excellent shoes at great value. They are blood red and look great with skinny jeans! I walked around Oxford Street in the post Christmas sales with them and they kept my feet comfy all day!
on 12 March 2015
Arrived quickly; item exactly as expected. I ordered 5.5, I am normally a 6 but I read that they can come up a little big. I'm glad I did as 5.5 is perfect!
on 12 May 2012
I ordered from this seller as the postage and packaging was cheaper and quicker althougha the trainers themselves were a couple of pounds more expensive than others advertised on here. I got the items fast and they are very true to size, sometimes I am a size 6 but im happy that I got the 5 and the are slightly bigger made. Smashing pair of cumfy light shoes!
on 2 July 2013
I previously had a red pair of Converse, and these are actually so much more comfortable - I have actually forgotten I was wearing them on multiple occasions already !
They look perfect with jeans, and enable me to still run around afetr the kids....Absolutely ideal, and delivered speedily too.
on 27 December 2011
I had been searching to buy some new converses for months but all i could find where very pricey and expensive converse so i was in love when i seen these for cheep ! Good delivery perfect condition and i have worn them everyday since i got them !
Perfect buy would recommend to anyone !
on 1 May 2016
I love Converse!! And I love these ones. The colour is great, the red really stands out. I ordered these half a size larger as I knew Converse could be small. I have wide feet too so thought I'd be safe with half a size larger and that worked out great. They are really comfortable and look fab. Will order more in different colours too. Cheaper than on the high street so great!
on 9 January 2013
This is my first pair of converse, they look just like on the pic and I am happy with them. Only thing is I am normally a 7 so ordered 7 first, but they were too big so had to send them back and order a 6.
on 5 January 2016
I definitely received genuine Converse despite what some seem to be saying. The classic shapes in popular colours tend never to be discounted anywhere, so these seem to be the best place to get them at the best price. Everything you would expect from this classic shoe and comes in original box.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling