Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

on 10 June 2015
My toes are now in agony and covered in blisters after wearing these for less than an hour (size 6 optical white). On closer inspection I noticed that the rubber trim is much higher on these than numerous other allstar I have had in the past - making the fabric far too rigid just over the little toes. Wasted thirty odd pound.
on 14 July 2017
Traditional converse feel very comfortable on the feet. If your gonna buy converse buy CONVERSE! These ripoff versions from dunlop are dreadful and feel horrible on the feet. These fit like a glove however. Would definitely buy these as they're stylish and comfortable.
on 5 January 2016
I definitely received genuine Converse despite what some seem to be saying. The classic shapes in popular colours tend never to be discounted anywhere, so these seem to be the best place to get them at the best price. Everything you would expect from this classic shoe and comes in original box.
on 1 June 2017
The shoes were bought for my granddaughter, I had also bought a pair previously for my grandson (although not through Amazon). Both pairs had to be returned as the fittings were on the small size.
Unfortunately I cannot honestly comment on the durability however the quality appeared good for a canvas trainer.
on 16 September 2014
I bought these shoes as I really wanted a pair of converses for everyday use. I now wear them pretty much everyday, they go with everything, they fit me perfectly. I could never ask for anything more comfier. They are even washing machine material and look great after been washed in the machine! The price is great and the delivery was quick and on time. Just make sure you are clear on what size shoes you would like - these shoes are unisex and if yuo want a Size 6 womens, you have to ask for a size 8 Mens. Great! I would definitely buy them again!
on 16 July 2017
Really good quality and not fake. My first pair and I'm really impressed by them. I'm a ten and the ten fit me perfect. Will be getting them again too
on 16 May 2017
Great product, what you would expect from converse and fits perfectly, however I would not rate the delivery, as the package has arrived stinking of cigarette smoke! Luckily the shoes have not been too badly effected but I expect the driver had smoked a few in his van. Otherwise I was happy with the service I recieved.
on 19 July 2017
These are my third pair of all stars so I knew what I was getting on the whole. This pair does make an annoying fart noise when I walk around, which has not gone away after several months of wear, but I think that's just luck of the draw.
on 5 December 2013
We bought the shoes as a birthday gift for a relative. He had been looking for these shoes locally and could not find the colour and size combination. I am always nervous about ordering shoes on line due to sizing variations but with time against us I ordered anyway, despite the overall price of shoe and delivery was ok, rather than excellent.. They arrived two days later - well within the delivery time mentioned in the confirmation e-mail. We gave him the present on his birthday - they fitted fine and he got the shoes he had been looking for. Everyone seemed happy.
on 4 April 2016
So on reading reviews I went with the majority and ordered a slightly smaller size. I'm a 6 and I ordered a 5.5.. Too tight!! My recommendation, get the size you usually wear. Unfortunately, no size 6 in stock so i was fully refunded.
Checked on ebay and bought a size 6 for £20 (hardly used). These fit perfect and a bargain.