on 12 December 2013
Have walked to work (15 minute walk) taught all day and walked home. I can't wear really flat shoes, wanted converse and because these have padded soles inside I can wear them no bother. They are pricey but worth it.
on 24 May 2014
I had to return it because the size was small but the quality and the product is really really good.
on 10 September 2017
Excellent
on 22 April 2015
Great shoe for someone like myself that cannot walk in flat shoe. Very comfortable and stylish.
on 15 April 2013
Love these !!! Arrived quickly, they look cool as converse do and the fact they do half sizes makes them the perfect fit too
on 1 April 2014
I do like these and feel fairly pleased, but they are not as wide fitting as I would have liked. I'm still hoping they will become more comfortable with time. If the description mentions leather, don't be fooled as they are canvas and rubber.
on 10 August 2014
Was not comfy at first but then I knew I needed a wide fitting. After a few weeks they were a lot better and I've worn them most days until the heel started wearing off about 6months later I would buy these again as everyone comment on how funky they were.
on 8 July 2014
It felt like right size at the beginning but soon as I walked with them about a hour, they felt incredibly uncomfortable and small.
I only wore them twice and they already showing signs of being worn out at the heels.
on 21 August 2014
This may a problem with my feet rather than the shoes, I gave them to my sister. Other than that they were exactly as described, and I will purchase another pair in a 5.5 size though.
on 7 December 2014
I'm between sizes so will usually size up to a 6. Because there is fur inside these were exactly right for me (in a size 6) and warm. The photos online are true to life, but they don't show you a top view - the toe looks more like a trainer when you look down. Also, the material (suede outside/fur inside) is quite thick/tough so you can't pull the laces too tight or easily, but the boots will squeak and hurt your feet if you try. The laces are a little bit too long, but the heel's not too high so overall very comfortable.