on 26 January 2012
So glad I purchased this book as part of a trilogy - saw and purchased book 1 which I couldn't put down and just had to get books 2 and 3 as once you have read book one, you just want to know more and more. This book 3 is just unbelievable, the things that you learn from God himself who is actually speaking to the author is mindblowing and if like me, you were searching for answers about life, death and why, then this is the book for you. Read it with an absolute open mind and I promise you, your understanding about everything and everyone will change forever- God speaks in an open and sometimes humerous way which I found to be so refreshing and I thank God every night for making me pick up these books - you won't be disappointed I promise you.Your soul needs to remember and these books do that.
on 21 February 2017
most of this i already understood but has opened my eyes on a great deal . I did find that some of it seemed judgemental and depressing but I think it is nescessary to put on ice what you cant take . Not one to read last thing before sleep as it can be a bit heavy.Very interesting but makes you realise how primitive human being still are.
on 28 May 2013
This is the third book in the Trilogy and it is as good as the first and second book. If you did read the first and second book and you liked them, at this time you already know you definitely will read the third book. You're are only going through the reviews because you're curious about what other people said. At the end of the trilogy there will be still many questions in your mind but that doesn't mean the books are not good. In my case I have lots of questions. For example, by reading the trilogy you can see that Neale was raised Catholic. Because of that he makes reference to Jesus in different parts and he says Jesus was a High Evolved Being. One of my main questions is: Was Muhammed a High Evolved Being as well or not? As of today, Muhammed has over 1 billion followers so whatever the answer for this question is, you cannot ignore it and unfortunately Neale did. Anyway, happy reading!!!
on 28 January 2017
Superb book, answering a host of fascinating questions. I have the two other volumes and for me, they are my new bible
on 15 October 2015
I've read a few books by Me

I've read a few books by Neale Donald Walsch and again this is a powerful and must read book. Look forward to the next book.
on 3 March 2016
This trilogy came at a perfect time in my life. When reading it, you have to be open minded and see it as a revelation for who you are, or who you want to be and where you want to go. Questions and questions, but one should look for the answers within.
on 4 April 2015
The CWG books are very well written, but more importantly have helped me to find peace and the courage to start to move forward after the three most difficult years of my life. Having initially purchased the Kindle editions I now also have the books in a prominent place on my bookshelf as I am sure I will re-read them, or at least dip into them, from time to time.
on 2 August 2017
In good condition
on 19 May 2013
Haven't read this book but I know it will be a good read as I have started reading his other books and they are thought provoking and insightful. If you are looking for answers to life questions then this author has a lot to say (or a lot is said through him by God).
on 20 August 2016
Very good book, I liked it. Thanks.