Conundrum Wine Aerator Decanter Drinking Gift
|Price:||£23.80 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Unique design helps to enhance both flavour and aroma.
- Aerates wine when filling or serving.
- Elegant, brushed stainless steel base.
- Large spout for easy filling and smooth pouring.
- Half-bottle capacity 375ml.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This decanter features a unique design with a 2-phase aeration and oxygenation system that brings decanting to a higher level. Phase 1 The process begins by pouring the wine into the decanter. The wine travels strategically out and onto the sides of the decanter, providing superior aeration and oxygenation. Phase 2 When serving, the wine is gently dispersed over the specially designed curves providing a second aeration phase which maximizes the scent and flavour of the wine. Aerating or oxygenating your wine has proven benefits including enhanced flavours and a better bouquet. This process means an experience of up to twice as much scent and flavour.
1 x Conundrum Wine Aerator Decanter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Whilst it did improve the bouquet and taste of the wine in my opinion I prefer an over glass aerator that you can get, significantly cheaper too. Also in terms of the look in the pic here looks beautiful and curved when you actually get it its a little clinical looking and also pretty small and not the centrepiece I was hoping for.
- improved the wine taste
- pretty cool item
- much too expensive for what you get
- not as beautiful in real life
- thought aerator was better for taste enhancement