Contractual Correspondence for Architects and Project Managers Hardcover – 25 Jan 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
′This book appeals to both practitioners and non–practitioners of procurement and contractual procedures and should be essential reading for both students on the undergraduate built environment–related degrees and practitioners involved within the project life–cycle′ Building Engineer May 2006
From the Publisher
* provides over 150 model letters, with a straightforward commentary for use with all the main JCT building forms
* standard letters save time and provide a reliable tool for dealing with problems
* revised to cover new 2005 JCT contracts and other changes since 1995
* a companion to the author's Standard Letters in Architectural Practice, dealing with contract administration - this book concentrates on overcoming contract problems
* features all letters on free CD for first time
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I say it worth the money.
Raphael Adeyemi, Muscat, Oman
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering