- Hardcover: 388 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford (26 July 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199229376
- ISBN-13: 978-0199229376
- Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 3 x 16 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,854,633 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Contract Terms (Oxford-Norton Rose Law Colloquium) Hardcover – 26 Jul 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is an excellent book which deserves to find a very wide readership."
--Greg Gordon, The Edinburgh Law Review
About the Author
Andrew Burrows, QC (Hon), Norton Rose Professor of Commercial Law in the University of Oxford; Fellow of St Hugh's College; Honorary Bencher of Middle Temple; Barrister, Fountain Court Chambers. Edwin Peel, Fellow and Tutor in Law, Keble College, Oxford; Solicitor, Consultant Clifford Chance LLP.