- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Contraception Today, Seventh Edition Hardcover – 9 Dec 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This text offers largely evidence-based information on the subject of contraception and also practical clinical advice, based on the lifetime experience of the author. […] The 6th edition has an interesting and thought-provoking section on 'Contraception for the older woman'. [...] The material is very well presented, and I would recommend this compact text to all healthcare professional involved in the practice of reproductive and sexual health."
―R. K. Bhathena, Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, January 2008, 28(1):143
About the Author
John Guillebaud is Emeritus Professor of Family Planning and Reproductive Health at University College London. In addition he is Honorary Consultant in Family Planning for the Oxford Community Primary Care Trust and Co-Chair of the Optimum Population Trust.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z