The Continuum Concept (Arkana) Paperback – 23 Nov 1989
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jean Liedloff has written for the Sunday Times and was a founding member of the Ecologist magazine. She lectures and broadcasts around the world to students, doctors, parents, psychotherapists and the general public. She lives in London.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Like a typical mum-to-be of our age I had almost no practical knowledge on how to take care of a baby so I had to either go with the flow and listen to what the doctor says, what my family says, what more experienced friends say or try and learn for myself as much as I can by reading books and articles on the subject. I chose that latter and I kept reading and reading during pregnancy, than after my daughter was born. However, many authors and theories would contradict each other and very often the more I read, the more confusing things would become. Then, I found this book and it was the missing piece of the puzzle, the theory of everything. This book will not give you a practical advice on how to make your baby sleep through the night but will make you feel better when they don't.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The simple small bible I buy for all my new parent friends. A must for understanding the amazing capability that children have to learn and understand and how we can support them... Read morePublished 5 months ago by DW
As a medical writer I found the writing here appalling - the author switches between academic jargon (I'm guessing only useful in you have a background in social sciences) and... Read morePublished 7 months ago by H. Moore
This book made clear to me how important is to listen to your instincts, but also how remove we are from our natural system. Read morePublished 7 months ago by R. Lazaro
I love the alternative way of bringing up your child.
I already did most of this with my baby and it's benefitted 100 times over. Lovely read for the alternative mum.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology