Continuous Productive Urban Landscapes: Designing Urban Agriculture for Sustainable Cities Paperback – 22 Feb 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"an astounding book"
Debora Solomon 7th June 2006 on Transition Culture
"a book of the most profound importance at this point in history".
Rob Hopkins, Permaculture
About the Author
Andre Viljoen is 'famous in his field' in the manner of Sue Roaf. He has been working with the Low Energy Architecture Research Unit has been developing design propositions exploring the potential for integrating Urban Agriculture into Cities.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A must for any architecture students!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Landscape
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Landscape Gardening
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Urban & Rural Planning