Customer reviews

1,802
Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 470 ml - Black Matt
Colour: Matt Black|Change

on 10 October 2017
I have spent a long while finding the right thermal cup. This one keeps the drinks HOT but it does t burn you when holding it. It’s comfortable to drink from and very easy to clean which has been a big issue with other thermal cups. Others tend to go ‘manky’ after a few uses and hold coffee in the gaps.

It looks great too. It was pricey but it also looks and feels that way too
on 30 September 2017
the concept of this bottle is good, but no matter what I do I can't get rid of the rubber taste so my liquids just always taste like rubber. quickly gave up on using it.
on 13 October 2017
I use it during my uni lectures and it keeps the ice cubes for a good long time and also for hot drinks too. The lid closes really tight and well and nothing comes out of it.
on 2 April 2017
Great basic coffee cup. Loses heat faster than my other, but won't be a problem for most. Not so comfy to drink from without the lid.
on 18 September 2017
Fantastic cup, keeps coffee etc hot for much longer than any other travel mug I've used. The locking lid is great, no leaks or spills, even when my kids have knocked it off the table.
on 12 August 2017
This is an amazing travel mug, completely worth the money. Bought the steel ones so both bits could go in the dishwasher and they are holding up great so far. Totally leakproof, safety button to stop it accidentally opening is great so it can rattle around my bag with no worries. It keeps my coffee so hot for so long that I need to cool it down before I leave the house or I can't drink it in time!
on 22 September 2017
Best travel mug ever. I use it every day. Keeps my latte too hot between home and work sometimes (45mins). Will keep it very hot for 2-3hrs easily, haven't ever tested it any longer than this. Can put it sideways in your handbag without it spilling. Pricey but totally worth it.
on 10 October 2016
2nd time I am buying it. I gave my 1st one away because my dear mother loved how it kept her drink warm and was leak proof. It is slightly on the pricey sight HOWEVER it is worth every penny! To top it off it fits in my cars cup holder so my coffee never leaves my side!
on 6 August 2017
This is a third mug of this brand we've bought and I can't rave about them enough. This one is totally leak proof with both lock and tab that must be depressed before cup lid will open. Gorgeous colour, quality and style.
on 16 May 2014
It really is gorgeous and I love having it on my desk and having my first coffee out of it, then it really encourages me to drink lots of water through the day. It doesn't leak either. But after only 1 week it's got two dents just from putting my bag on the desk and I also struggle to take the lid off to fill and wash it. No way you can do it with damp hands.