Contemporary Theories of Learning Paperback – 8 Dec 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Knud Illeris is Professor of Lifelong Learning at the Danish University of Education. He is internationally acknowledged as an innovative contributor to learning theory and adult education. In 2005 he became an Honorary Adjunct Professor of Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, and in 2006 he was inducted to The International Hall of Fame of Adult and Continuing Education. He is the author of numerous books, including How We Learn, which provides a comprehensive understanding of human learning and non-learning.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Adult Guidance & Handbooks
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Administration & Organisation
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Philosophy of Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Reference > Research Methods
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy