Contemporary Asylum Narratives: Representing Refugees in the Twenty-First Century Hardcover – 24 Jan 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Contemporary Asylum Narratives is a fluent, insightful, and theoretically astute work with much to say about the politics of representing refugee experience. Agnes Woolley has made a timely addition to debates around the place of asylum in postcolonial studies." - David Farrier, University of Edinburgh, UK
About the Author
Agnes Woolley is Lecturer in English at the University of Lincoln, UK.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Population & Demography