- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: I B Tauris & Co Ltd (30 Aug. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845116194
- ISBN-13: 978-1845116194
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 0.7 x 28.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 150,845 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Contemporary Art and Memory: Images of Recollection and Remembrance Paperback – 30 Aug 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Joan Gibbons is Senior Lecturer at the University of Central England in Birmingham and Course Director, MA Contemporary Curatorial Practice. She is the author of 'Art and Advertising' (I.B.Tauris).