on 8 September 2017
Despite a few typos (search for "the Sam") and some unlikely situations (or maybe hurried reading) these books tell a gripping story of the collapse of society by people being turned into monsters.
on 19 July 2017
Still reading, but seems ok, bit disjointed in places and hasn't really taken off yet, keeps me interested enough though to keep going to find out what happens.
on 29 July 2017
Really enjoyed this boxed set for free! Great way to introduce yourself and I am looking at new purchases in the series. Nice one Piperbrook :) (BTW it doesn't come across like a walking dead copy other than a cop and zombieish creatures) saw a few typos but to be fair its a lot of reading for free and and free doesn't pay for an editor.
on 8 May 2017
Order for my kindle. Not normally something that I would choose. But wanted a change. Read all three straight after each other. Enjoyed.
on 16 July 2017
Really enjoyed the book and the storyline. Would have liked them to have met up with the others again but I expect that will happen in later books.
on 11 July 2017
Action packed zombie romp I thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommend. Excellent storyline and the characters are well developed give it a go
on 12 April 2017
While a similar concept to the Walking Dead, this boxed set is well constructed with interesting characters.
The story is quick to pull you in and continues to move at a fast pace through to the end.
An enjoyable read!
on 11 March 2017
After making my way through as many post apocalyptic books that I could find I find this one. Not only were the characters captivating from the first page to the last but the story itself makes you as close to the danger as possible. The next book shall be purchased by me in the next few days, bet it will be awesome =) Tyler, keep doing what you do it is meant!!
on 6 May 2017
It was time well spent. Loved his characterisation. Looking for my next read among T.W. Piperbrook's booklist. Highly recommended. 😊
on 26 September 2016
Not awful but very so so. Story is ok but the writing and characters are bland and one dimensional.
I won't be reading this author again.