- Paperback: 520 pages
- Publisher: Hart Publishing; 01 edition (12 Mar. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1841137499
- ISBN-13: 978-1841137490
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 3.3 x 23.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 920,989 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Consumer Law (Ius Commune Casebooks for a Common Law of Europe) (Ius Commune Casebooks for the Common Law of Europe) Paperback – 12 Mar 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Hans-W Micklitz is Professor of Law at the European University Institute, Florence. Jules Stuyck is Professor of Law at the K.U.Leuven, Belgium and director of the Study Centre for Consumer Law. Evelyne Terryn is Professor of Law at the K.U.Leuven, Belgium and a member of the Study Centre for Consumer Law.