Consumer Behaviour: Enhanced Media Ed: A European Perspective Paperback – 14 Jun 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'An excellent extension of a first-rate consumer behaviour text for the European market. The authors have excelled themselves in both coverage and treatment. I would recommend it to students of consumer behaviour at all levels'
Professor Gordon R.Foxall
University of Wales
'Finally! A textbook that focuses on the diversity of European consumption culture. To be strongly recommended to all who want to increase their understanding of consumer behaviour beyond the traditional approaches and the American marketplace.'
Dr Suzanne C.Beckmann
Copenhagen Business School--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
From the Back Cover
Third European Enhanced Media Edition
New and exclusive to this Enhanced Media Edition:
- Interactive e-study guide full of animated exercises adds colourful depth to each topic great for revision
- Quick tests throughout each chapter to enhance and test your knowledge
- Find out what kind of consumer you are by taking self-assessment quizzes.
Follow these three steps to get the most out of this Enhanced Media Edition:
- Visit the Consumer Behaviour companion website at www.pearsoned.co.uk/solomon
- Register your own personal account using the access code supplied with this copy of the Enhanced Media Edition
- Access valuable learning resources to help you pass your course:
- Answer self-assessment questions for each chapter, helping you focus on your strengths and weaknesses
- Enhance your revision with the interactive e-study guide
- Use the online Glossary and Flashcards to check and test your understanding of the key terms
- And much more!See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When looking for a book in consumer behaviour, you should always go for a book by Soloman! and that is all I need to say, no need for a long winded review!
it is 5 or 1 Stars
Great buy for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very happy with the purchased item. Arrived on time it is exactly as described.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Really in great condition..The book is just like a new one..No scratches neither underlining..Nice service with quick response to my questions and needs..Published on 26 Oct. 2011 by Alex Kossivas
the service was very good, I always find what I am looking for on Amazon. I received the book the day after I bought it as I needed fast and Amazon never lets me down! thank you.Published on 7 Jun. 2010 by Ms. M. Montanaro