- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Construction Management: Principles and Practice Paperback – 1 Dec 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This publication serves not only as a provider for information, on day one, for the student but also a very useful focus for the professional seeking support before, during and after the construction process...Each section provides detailed text in a logical format and allows people to drop in and out of the book and gain project specific task advice. A lot of text, a lot of information and a lot of use. A positive contribution to the Construction Process.' - Building Engineer
About the Author
ALAN GRIFFITH is Professor of Building and Construction Management at The Centre for the Built Environment, School of Environment and Development, Sheffield Hallam University. He is an experienced author, and has written numerous books for Palgrave Macmillan and Longman.
PAUL WATSON is Principal Lecturer and Subject Course Leader in the School of Environment and Development, Sheffield Hallam University. His main research interest is quality issues related to industry and education.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Project Management
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering