Constant Craving: What Your Food Cravings Mean and How to Overcome Them Paperback – 30 Sep 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Doreen Virtue PhD is a doctor of psychology. She is the author of many bestselling titles including The Yo-Yo Diet Syndrome. She has a monthly column in Spirit & Destiny magazine and has lectured extensively around the world on the topics that she discusses in her books. www.angeltherapy.com
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you have cravings for anything, this will enlighten you and may even help.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow. I can now Lose weight as completely understand my problem. Forever gratefulPublished 7 months ago by hayley kear
Quick delivery and item description exact - books good and useful, BUT book arrived with someone else's writing inside.Published 13 months ago by Mrs C
Just what I needed an understanding to cravings in detailPublished 14 months ago by Mrs Susan Steele
Interesting book to go to the root of your cravingsPublished 16 months ago by Life is a Beautiful Journey
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Weight Control
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help