- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Hay House UK; Revised Edition edition (30 Sept. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848505906
- ISBN-13: 978-1848505902
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.5 x 21.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
131,782 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #137 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Eating Disorders
- #168 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Eating Disorders
- #425 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Popular Psychology
Constant Craving: What Your Food Cravings Mean and How to Overcome Them Paperback – 30 Sep 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Doreen Virtue is a best-selling author, a Christian, and a doctor of psychology. She has appeared on Oprah, The View, Good Morning America, CNN, and many other programs. She teaches online video workshops on www.EarthAngel.com and www.HayHouseU.com. Website: www.AngelTherapy.com
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews