- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Hay House Inc (9 Sept. 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1561701246
- ISBN-13: 978-1561701247
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 14 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (32 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,590,747 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1458 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Eating Disorders
- #1968 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Eating Disorders
- #11015 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
Constant Craving: What Your Food Cravings Mean and How to Overcome Them Paperback – 9 Sep 1995
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Doreen Virtue PhD is a doctor of psychology. She is the author of many bestselling titles including The Yo-Yo Diet Syndrome. She has a monthly column in Spirit & Destiny magazine and has lectured extensively around the world on the topics that she discusses in her books. www.angeltherapy.com --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you have cravings for anything, this will enlighten you and may even help.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow. I can now Lose weight as completely understand my problem. Forever gratefulPublished 14 months ago by hayley kear
Its not bad but there are much better books on this subject, Yes, Doreen Virtue does give he unique tweak on the spiritual side of this issue but it is just not as good as some of... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Jillyduck
Quick delivery and item description exact - books good and useful, BUT book arrived with someone else's writing inside.Published 21 months ago by Mrs C
Just what I needed an understanding to cravings in detailPublished 21 months ago by Mrs Susan Steele
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine